Join Dillard University's Deep South Center for Environmental Justice and EPA's TRI Program on June 23 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. EDT to learn about the basic organization of the TRI website, including where to find out about:
- key aspects of the TRI Program and why TRI is important to you
- basic TRI data for a particular geographic area
- information on risk
- resources specifically designed for communities
- what actions you can take related to TRI data and toxic chemicals
- how to ask questions and submit comments to the TRI Program
It's your right to know about toxic chemicals being used and released into your environment, and for more than 25 years, EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) has been the source for this critical information.
The TRI website at www.epa.gov/tri gives you access to data on toxic releases and pollution prevention activities at industrial facilities, and offers numerous resources for using and understanding this information.
Staff from the TRI Program's Outreach Team will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to your feedback about the website.
To register, CLICK HERE